Plant Sale and Compost and Wood Chip Pick Up
date: Sat. May 23
time: 10:00 am until supplies run out / rain or shine
location: parking lot of Crown Point Community Church, 92 Ottawa St. North (between Roxborough and Dunsmure)
- grown, dug, or divided from home gardens
- vegetables, flowers, annuals, perennials, many rare and unusual varieties
- Master Gardeners on hand for selection and planting advice
- gardeners who donate plants (properly potted and labelled) get “swap” pricing: a discount equal to half the value of the plants you bring!
- if you are donating plants please bring them to the sale site the night before the sale (Friday May 22, between 6 and 8 p.m.). Volunteers will there to receive and price your donations. You can also receive your shopping credit. If you are unable to deliver on Friday evening, please bring your plants to the parking lot between 8 and 8:30 a.m. on the day. If you need them picked up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compost & Wood Chips
- city (leaf & yard waste) compost and wood chips available for pickup on a first-come basis while supply lasts
- bring your own container or bags and a shovel
- we reserve the right to limit quantities
- bags available (by donation)
- assistance with bagging and loading available (by donation)
- delivery service may be available for Crown Point residents (with donation)
- vehicle parking is permitted for woodchip/compost pick-up only. For plant shopping, please park on the street or in the municipal lot just north of Cannon, east of Ottawa Street.
All proceeds go to the Crown Point Garden Club to support community projects.